Welcome to Second Presbyterian Youth Ministry!

Welcome to the Blog that is entirely dedicated to the youth activities at Second Presbyterian Church! Here you will find the latest information on outings and gatherings, photos, and more. Enjoy!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Anna

This was my third year going to South Dakota. I think that makes it evident that I can't get enough of this life-changing experience. I feel deeply blessed to be a part of such an incredible unity that was formed between the kids and the adults who went on this trip. It has been a blessing to get to go with my fellow travelers to South Dakota. The relationships formed on this trip will forever be held close to my heart. I would like to thank 2nd Presbyterian Church and Willy and Angela for opening their hearts and arms to me. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family. It has truly been an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment